Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Info Post
Today is a very good day. After almost two years of being in business with my friend and business partner, Amy, we finally have a website! Amy and I started gather when I was pregnant with Wills. It was kind of unintentional; we took one job and then another and another and you get the idea. It just kind of happened. But now, now I feel really legitimate- our own beautiful website to showcase our work! I have to give a BIG thank you to Miss Moss for creating the site. She did a fantastic job and was great to work with. Go to www.wearegather.org to check us out! And keep checking back- we'll be updating our blog and portfolio regularly with new work!

 photo ScreenShot2013-03-27at115113AM_zps383b8711.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment